Friday, January 13, 2006

Still in Sydney

I’ve enjoyed a couple days here in Sydney. It has been stinking hot and I love it, Mary Ethel! Wednesday hiked the 10 km Sydney Harbour National Park Trail at Manly. Certainly not for the weak at heart – frightful cliffside passages – nor for the weak of heart – steep treks down into and steeper out of tropical forest ravines. Welcomed the tamer jungle of Pitt Street when I returned!

Today, Thursday, I pick up a rental car and head south on coastal roads to Melbourne. It is an 1,100 km drive. I plan to be by Saturday. From Melbourne it is another 1,200 km coastal drive to Adelaide where I will be spending most of my Australia time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to be doing a lot of driving! It was 8 degrees here in TO today. Not quite as hot as there.Lap up some heat for all of us!

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home